12 September, 2014

WAVES


Our face above the water, our feet can't touch the ground.





Spring has finally sprung!


I was so happy that my request to go to Bronte Beach soon turned out to be the highlight of everyone's day! Other than google images, I had no idea what to expect of the rock pool as it was my first time swimming in Bronte's listerine blue waters. It was surreal drifting away with the waves and seeing the waves crashing Jessica and Kezia. We took a swim in the famous rock pool, which was much deeper than I thought it would be, although Kezia, whose legs are as long as the horizon, still managed to reach the bottom!

Our happy energy was bouncing off each other as we sang and laughed all the way back and I don't think a single soul went home without grinning.


Photos by Me, Jessica, Kezia and Monica.

No comments:

Post a Comment