07 October, 2014

The Mulia, Mulia Resorts & Villas, Bali


A day after the wedding, I moved to Mulia Resorts in Nusa Dua. Different from my other trips before (where I usually went out to places), and to relieve our tiredness from the previous day, this time we decided to stay at the hotel for the whole day, enjoying everything that it has to offer. And of course, its pretty swimming pools.




After checking in, I toured around the resort, and went to catch a buggy at the lobby to get to The Mulia, which was where my sisters stayed at. Accompanied by the sound of waves and the warm summer breeze, we had a complimentary high tea at Cascade Lounge by the pool, where I jumped into not long after (obviously). Oh and I unintentionally wore matching outfits with my sister that day. Great minds do think alike I guess.

Compared to where I stayed (Mulia Resorts), The Mulia was more exclusive and the rooms were way larger and had more facilities, such as a jacuzzi at the balcony. This corridor below was at the front of my sisters' rooms, it looked so pretty I just had to snap away.




Having heard about the famous Soleil Restaurant at Mulia Resorts, we decided to make a reservation for dinner there. It was actually famous for its all-you-can-eat Sunday brunch, and it was a Sunday too, but too bad we were late in the afternoon. But we still came for its dinner, just to get a taste of what people have always talked about. The foods were all so tasty (especially that warm chocolate cake dessert!), and the mocktails too, but I was too engrossed in my eating that I forgot to take pictures of all the other dishes. So these were the only pictures I had taken before we finished them all in just several bites.









And I swam again.

My happy mommy and daddy.





Found a hammock at the cabana where we lounged at the next day. Decided to make use of it for pictures (and pretended to sleep beneath my floppy hat).



One thing I love about Mulia is its private beach. There was barely anyone there, and it's so clean unlike any other, perfect for a little photo shoot session (aha!)

Too bad I only stayed there for one night before going back to Jakarta the next day. We had never really gone on a trip together as a big whole family since my sisters had their own kids, so this surely was a great time for us to catch up and get away from our busy routines.

2 comments:

  1. What camera are u using? I adore ur pictures!

    ReplyDelete