02 October, 2014

RIMBA Jimbaran Bali



Greetings from Bali!

Mid break was finally here! Time for a little spring getaway to the famous tropical island. Sleeping for only one hour the night before due to a series of major assignments and mid tests didn't stop me from getting all excited. It's been almost a year since the last time I went to Bali with the girls. Coming for my brother's wedding day this time, I got to visit the island again with my big family.


















m
Spending my first night at RIMBA Jimbaran Bali by AYANA, it got me all worked up as soon as I came in, where there were about six huge swimming pools at different levels (but according to the website it actually has ELEVEN swimming pools!). For those of you who don't know, I'm a sucker for water: swimming pools, beaches, all those places where I can swim. Wherever there is water, I feel that it is such a waste not to dip myself in. Along with the colorful flowers, huge gardens, a pretty chapel and the setting sun, I couldn't find a reason not to love this place.

Not only me but also this little munchkin, my one-year-old niece, got so excited as soon as we arrived. She kept hugging the bed and never wanted to leave. 














m
It became naturally mandatory for the tourists to take pictures at this famous corner of RIMBA. This being the hotel's trademark made it a famous photo-taking spot for the visitors. Having seen a lot of people posting their photos up here, I finally had one taken for myself. 





And I finally squeezed in some time to swim the next morning. Along with my sister and my baby niece, we splashed around the pool, moving from one pool to another, getting the most out of the chance we had during our stay. Not wanting to leave early, I stayed for another hour swimming by myself, enjoying my beautiful morning. This was exactly what I needed after all the sleepless nights and busy days at uni.

Stay tuned for more updates on my Bali trip!

No comments:

Post a Comment